Thursday, February 21, 2008

Please dont tell me

K so i love Anything Goes


but


yes there is a but. a big ugly but for me. its just one of my pet peeves.


DONT TELL ME WHAT MY ROLE IS!!!! please i beg u. no one. I know im not on stage for somethings but i can still sing offstage cuz frankly sometimes an extra voice could help.

i almost went back on my motto of "take any part u can get" because i didnt know if it would be worth it but I loved these people too much to not. but i dont need u telling me what part to sing because it doesnt match up with my dance. i dont need to be patronized. im not fucking retarded. sometimes people make me wanna be hypocrites and just not do a show...

but yes another but


seeing kristin and jordan being cute in de-lovely and rachel's 'Hallelujah' makes it all worth while....sigh....


much love anything goes

No comments: